Aahwahan Foundation- is an NGO that is involved in promoting the welfare of the economically backward sections of the society by generating employment across various sectors. It was founded in 2009 by a team of like-minded individuals with a commitment to eradicate poverty. Our constant efforts have touched the lives of people. We believe in community development. Urbanization has had an impact on the traditional economic systems in the country and has shifted the socioeconomic preferences.
The socioeconomic growth and wellbeing of people are so interconnected, that it is not feasible to ignore any one of them. Hence, we have teamed with a wide cross section of people to bring about a transformation in the rural environment.
Aahwahan is a national level development organization currently benefitting more than 1000 underprivileged children & youth directly through our welfare projects through initiatives in education, healthcare, livelihood, women empowerment, and advocacy across
- Improve the organizationâ€™s accessibility and presence at all levels, enhance the stakeholder engagement, strengthen relationships at grassroots, build a partnership with civil society, and advocate on the principles & goals of the organization
- Advocate the protection of human rights, support children in expanding their opportunities to reach their complete potential
- Upliftment of rural communities is an integral aspect of universal development essentials that are integral to human progress
- Mobilize political will and resources to build the capacity of rural economy through relevant policies and deliver services to the rural population
- Respond quickly to emergencies and ensure the availability of exclusive facilities for rapid response to our partners
- Promote a non-partisan attitude and cooperation without discrimination
- Leverage programs to promote womenâ€™s empowerment and encourage their participation in economic development
- Collaborate with partners to achieve sustainable human development objectives and the realization of mission & vision of social progress